This awesome playlist includes 19 videos:
- Best Damn Travel Gadgets in Golf
- Original StarCraft and Brood War Are Now Free
- What's Leaving Netflix in May 2017
- Nintendo Will Reportedly Release SNES Classic Edition This Year
- Aladdin: Will Smith in Talks to Play the Genie in Live-Action Remake
- Kevin Feige Discusses If Marvel Will Make R-Rated Films, Josh Brolin, and Batgirl
- Deadpool 2: Cable Actor Josh Brolin Trolls Ryan Reynolds
- Fast 9: Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel End Feud, Both Returning for Sequel
- Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol. 2 Tracklist Revealed
- Captain Marvel Directors Revealed
- 12 Incredible Facts about 'Hello, Dolly!'
- Watch Upside Down Woman In Yoga Pose Get Surprised With Beach Proposal
- Microsoft Details Xbox FanFest for E3 2017
- The Walking Dead Promotes Three Actors to Series Regulars for Season 8
- Black Panther Footage Screened, First Trailer Due This Summer
This awesome playlist includes 15 videos:
1) Vancouver's Top Futuristic Film Shoot Location
2) Leia's Carrie Fisher Is Not in Star Wars: Episode 9
3) Star Wars: Billy Dee Williams Says He's Not in The Last Jedi
4) 12 Nintendo Switch Games Shown Off During Today
5) Star Wars: Director Rian Johnson Says The Last Jedi Refers to Luke Skywalker
6) Overwatch's Genji Sneaks Into Heroes of the Storm
7) How Does China Turn Farmland Into a Megacity
8) How to Get Out of a Family Favor
9) Overwatch's Genji and Hanamura Map Coming to Heroes of the Storm
10) Pence Warns North Korea Not to Test Trump
11) New Zelda Amiibo Announced, Plus Cloud, Bayonetta Get Release DatesEntertainment
12) Dark Souls Publisher Teases New Game With Tagline 'Prepare to Dine'
13) Meet The PGA Tour Rookie Who Made Jim Nantz Cringe
14) The Biggest April Fools' Day Hoaxes of All Time
15) The Hand Sanitizer
16) Traveler Obsessions: Away Luggage
17) The Chainsmokers Release Their First Album: What You Need to Know
We all know that celebrities are rich. They make a lot of money for what they do. But even while we may think we know which ones are pulling in the big bucks, who exactly is the richest of the rich?
We’ve compiled a list of 20 of the richest celebrities in the world – and they might not be who you would expect!
20. Johnny Depp
The actor, who may be best known for his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, begins this list with a net worth of $440 million. Johnny Depp actually began his career in Hollywood with an attempt to break into the music industry. When that didn’t work out, he turned to acting, landing a role in “A Nightmare on Elm Street.” But it wasn’t until Johnny paired with director Tim Burton, who really helped him catapult his career into what we know it to be today.
Until very recently, most Americans had never heard of Rodrigo Duterte, the current president of the Philippines. However, his outspoken nature, not to mention his apparent willingness to insult and even curse at long-standing allies of the Philippines has pushed him onto the national news front. And when it comes to Rodrigo Duterte latest news, it's never good news. Numerous facts about Rodrigo Duterte have come to light, and while some are just weird, others are extremely troubling. Such facts include:
10. His son is a social media phenomenon
Rodrigo's son Sebastian Duterte has been active in his father's political career, with a primary focus on reaching out to the Philippine youth. To do this, he has played at rock concerts, participated in numerous photo shoots, and flirted with female Duterte supporters - despite being married with two children. He has also published multiple photos of himself surfing, enjoying the beach, and trying to look more like a male model than the son of a sitting president.
We're all living in the future in 2016, and what better way to celebrate looking forward than by visiting an exciting new travel hub.
We've got lots of places for you to check out, from Andaman Islands off the coast of India to the unspoiled beaches of the Caribbean, culinary fantasies from Belgium to Denmark,
American splendor from the trails of Virginia to the urban exploration of Detroit. Easing international relations with Iran and Cuba have finally opened up those countries for Americans to check them out. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway or a bucket-list-busting trip of a lifetime, consider our list your one-stop shop for travel inspiration this year.
50. Mie Prefecture, Japan
Intriguing developments are under way in Mie Prefecture, a four-hour ride from Tokyo on the bullet train, which until now had mostly lured domestic travelers. The area’s draws: the Ise-Shima National Park, on the coastline; the pearl-producing oysters; the richly marbled Matsusaka beef; and sacred, ᴜɴᴇsᴄᴏ-protected Shinto pilgrimage sites. In 2016, world leaders will converge in the city of Shima for the G7 summit. Leisure travelers should head to Amanemu, a plush reinterpretation of a classic ryokan opening in the first quarter. Expect an understated, utterly Zen aesthetic and a focus on wellness. All 24 suites and four villas in the intimate property come equipped with private onsen—rejuvenating pools filled with mineral-rich waters from the region’s hot springs. Soak in the serenity before the secret gets out.
Do you have more money than brains? Do you want to send a message with a simple price tag? If either of those things is true then boy do we have a list for you.
10. Clive Christian No 1 for Women, 50ml
$750 for 50ml! That's $15 a ml! You can buy a knockoff that smells just the same on ebay for $9.99.
You can find all kinds of lists out there claiming to list the best books of the 20th century, or of any century. But what about the worst? Here are our picks for the worst books of the 20th century, books that should never have seen the light of day much less the mass-printer's press. What do you think?
1) Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
Hitler grew up reading populist trash and it totally shows. The worst thing about the worst book of the 20th century is not only that it's horrifying, but that it's also boring.
Did you know that Uncle Sam was once an actual person? How about Leo the Lion, or Colonel Sanders? Check out the list below to see!
Leo the Lion (MGM), 1928 – 1956
Actual Name: Jackie
Trained by a man named Mel Koontz, Jackie was the second lion that MGM used for their logo. During MGM's first sound-based production, White Shadows in the South Seas (1928), Jackie became the first MGM lion to have his roar captured on both audio and film.
Going on to be nicknamed "Leo the Lucky", Jackie ended up starring in hundreds of the earliest films, surviving many freak accidents and bringing great publicity to the studio.
Here are three misconceptions about human evolution:
- We evolved from contemporary monkeys and apes.
We did not evolve from the same monkeys and apes that we see running around jungles and zoos today. Instead we evolved from an ancestor that shared many characteristics in common with contemporary monkeys and apes but that was not actually them. We and they took divergent paths, with them remaining more akin (literally) to the ancestor while we humans went our own way.
- Humans are a monolithic species
We humans are one of several species that evolved contemporaneously. There are dozens of others, including the famous Neanderthals, but we were the only group of the bunch to persist.
- Humans are 'more evolved'
Evolution does not have an end goal. The purpose of evolution is not to produce human-like creatures. We are lucky in that our intelligence and problem-solving capacity gives us a strong advantage over other species when we have adequate resources to leverage our brainpower, but if you were to drop the average person in the jungle they'd have very little chance of survival compared to even them most foolish of chimpanzees.Now, with that cleared up, let's take a look at some reasons why humans might have evolved.
10) Stoned Ape Theory
Let's start with the wildest theory: Terrence Mckenna, hippie and psychedelic drug advocate, believes that huanity emerged from non-human animals thanks to the use of psychedelic mushrooms. The theory goes that, 12,000 years ago, nomadic tribes of human-like creatures took a few bites of psychedelic mushrooms and achieved enlightenment or something close t it. This enlightenment enabled them to form harmonious social structures and work together to develop civilization, futher advancing their mental capacities and causing our divergence from other evolutionary lineages.
Nobody in the scientific community believes that this is true.
Some people would say that gaming is not an art form, that it's strictly a form of entertainment with no merit beyond dull fun. We disagree - not only can games be incredible works of art in general, they can bring some iconic characters in particular that you can't help but remember once you encounter them. How many of these extraordinary villains do you recognize?
1) Skull Kid & The Moon - Majora's Mask
"Skull Kid & The Moon" may sound like the name of your little brother's first band, but there's so much more - these two characters changed how a generation looks at the nighttime sky forever.
After being defeated by Ganondorf in Ocinara of Time, Link wanders around despondently on the back of his trusty steed Epona. Skull Kid comes in out of nowhere, turning Link into a Deku Scrub and taking Epona and Link's Ocinara and leaving poor link alone to rot.
The dementedness of the kid was one thing, but there was nothing quite like an actually-psychotic moon that stood as a hideous leering reminder of the limits of time and of humanity's cosmic fragility.